Advocacy & Legislation
Communications with Congress
AEM regularly relays industry views to congressional leaders through testimony before congressional committees, comments on proposed legislation and policy letters, as well as through joint letters sent by the many industry and business coalitions and groups in which AEM maintains membership. As a constituent and voter, you can reinforce these efforts and help to make our voice heard by writing to your own congressional representatives.
AEM Letters to Congress and Administration
- Ag Equipment Industry Farm Bill Letter to Speaker of the House
- Coalition Letter to Farm Bill Conference on Crop Insurance
- Coalition Letter to Farm Bill Conference on Forestry Issue
- Coalition Letter to Ways & Means Committee on Ag Equipment Depreciation
- AEM Comments to Energy & Commerce Committee on the RFS
- AEM Letter to House Leadership Urging Action on Farm Bill
- Cape Town Convention Industry Letter to State Dept.
- AEM Comments to EPA on RFS Waiver Request
- AEM Letter to Senate on Farm Bill Amendments
Get Involved: Prosperity Project
Get and stay involved in the political process. Through the Prosperity Project, you can write your lawmakers, stay on top of election news, see how often your representatives voted with our industry's interests in mind or even register to vote.
Member Product Locator
Search for AEM member products and/or industry services. Results will provide company information.