Advocacy & Legislation
Public Policy Issues
AEM’s advocacy efforts are driven by our pro-manufacturing policy priorities, which include: addressing our fiscal situation, modernizing America’s transportation infrastructure, protecting agricultural production, increasing U.S. exports and developing domestic energy sources to fuel America’s economic growth.
- Buy American Act
- Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
- Identifying Non-Tariff Trade Barriers
- Trade Promotion Authority (TPA)
- Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (T-TIP)
- Business Visa Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Export-Import Bank Reauthorization (Ex-Im Bank)
- Unfair Trade Practices
- International Standards
- Russian Combine Safeguard
- Rural Broadband/Wireless
- Domestic Energy
- Transportation Infrastructure
- Water Infrastructure
- Ag Equipment Depreciation
- Estate Tax Repeal
- LIFO Tax Accounting Method
- Farm Bill
Get Involved: Prosperity Project
Get and stay involved in the political process. Through the Prosperity Project, you can write your lawmakers, stay on top of election news, see how often your representatives voted with our industry's interests in mind or even register to vote.
Follow AEM on Twitter
AEM is on Twitter as @aemadvisor. Follow us for AEM and industry news updates, public policy developments and more.
Member Product Locator
Search for AEM member products and/or industry services. Results will provide company information.