Marketing Council Seminar
June 23-25, 2014
The Depot Renaissance Hotel | Minneapolis, MN, US
Keep your cool and remain collective in the ever-changing world of marketing. Join us in June in Minneapolis for an exciting and innovative seminar designed exclusively for marketing professionals in the equipment manufacturing industry. You won’t want to miss this year’s program which will address the constant flux faced by marketers of today, provide the tools you need to manage the non-stop change (and your sanity), and importantly stay relevant to your customers.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- B2B social media strategy... with laser focus
- Exhibits that excite
- Technology you’d see in the movies
- Marketing strategy – how to get the biggest bang for the buck $$
- Data: I have it, now what do I do with it?
- Voice of the customer panel (opinions that you really want to hear)
- Comedic improv workshop... with key takeaways
- And much more
The Depot Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel
225 South 3rd Avenue
To reserve a room call 1-612-375-1760. You can also make your reservations online.
To receive the discounted group rate of $175 mention the Association of Equipment Manufacturers. Please reserve by June 6 or earlier to ensure the group rate.
Register by April 30th to take advantage of the early bird discount.