Product Liability Seminar
April 23, 2015
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark | St. Louis, MO
AEM’s one-day Product Liability Seminar concludes the 3½ day product safety seminar event. Presentations by a team of experienced attorneys collaborate to prepare our industry for the challenges of litigation.
With the input of the AEM Lawyer’s Council and considering suggested topics from past attendees, sessions for the 2015 program have been prepared.
Experienced trial attorneys who have defended products cases will present in six one-hour sessions:
- The Role of Litigation – A Big-picture Perspective, Beyond your Personal Role
- How do Plaintiff Lawyers Think? Six things you should know
- In-field Incident Investigations – Counsel’s Perspective
- Implications of Improper Product Use Videos - Online and Social Media in Litigation
- Products Liability Trends Outside the US and Canada
- “Tough Questions” session, posed to a Panel of Seminar Attorneys
- Internal versus external expert testimony
- Foreseeable product abuse
- Topics from the audience
Plan to participate in this focused industry seminar of learning and discovery. Improve your firm’s preparation for and response to legal challenges, and more effectively support your corporate in-house counsel or representative outside counsel.
Francis Burns III
Seminar Location: Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, South Broadway, St. Louis, Missouri, 63102
Sleeping Room Accommodations: The Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark is currently sold out on the night of April 22. Please make your room reservations at one of these alternate hotels, note that AEM does not have a special block at any of these properties. All hotels listed below are less than a mile from the Hilton.
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch
315 Chestnut Street
Crowne Plaza Riverfront at the Arch
200 N. 4th Street
Hampton Inn Gateway Arch
333 Washington Ave.
Westin St. Louis
811 Spruce St.