Product Liability Seminar
April 21, 2016
Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare | Rosemont, IL
Avoidance, Perspective, and RolesAEM’s one-day Product Liability Seminar concludes the 3 ½ day product safety seminar event. Presentations by a team of experienced attorneys and an engineering consultant specialist collaborate to prepare our industry for the challenges of litigation. This year’s program has been prepared using topic suggestions submitted by prior attendees.
Seasoned product defense experts will present in six one-hour sessions:
- Assessing Product Warnings in Litigation
- Preparing for Your Deposition
- Bringing Your Counsel Up-to-Speed Before Litigation
- Top Ten Product Liability Litigation Pitfalls
- How Product Manuals, Instructions & Other Collateral Materials Matter
- “Tough Questions” session, your questions posed to Seminar Attorneys
- Question Submissions from Attendees
- Internal versus external experts – when to use internal, pros and cons
- Foreseeable product abuse – is there a defense against responsibility for absurd operator uses?
Plan to participate in this focused industry seminar of learning and discovery. Know your role when it comes to product liability. The preparation you take today in your everyday job can help support your company during legal challenges. Taking advanced steps to understand what you do daily can also effectively support your corporate in-house counsel or representative outside counsel.
Weinberg, Wheeler, Hudgins,
Gunn & Dial, LLC
Ice Miller LLP
Applied Safety & Ergonomics
Ricci Tyrrell Johnson
Bradley Arant Boult
These seminar presentations are provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended as legal advice nor does it create an attorney/client relationship between AEM Product Liability Seminar attendees and any readers or recipients of what might be presented here. Attendees should consult counsel of their own choosing to discuss how the seminar content may relate to their individual circumstances.