Product Liability Seminar
April 21, 2016
Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare | Rosemont, IL
Did you miss the 2015 Product Liability Seminar?
AEM’s one-day Product Liability Seminar concluded the 3½ day product safety seminar event. Presentations by a team of experienced attorneys collaborated to prepare our industry for the challenges of litigation. Experienced trial attorneys who have defended products cases presented the following sessions:
- The Role of Litigation – A Big-picture Perspective, Beyond your Personal Role
- How do Plaintiff Lawyers Think? Six things you should know
- In-field Incident Investigations – Counsel’s Perspective
- Implications of Improper Product Use Videos - Online and Social Media in Litigation
- Products Liability Trends Outside the US and Canada
- “Tough Questions” session, posed to a Panel of Seminar Attorneys
- Internal versus external expert testimony
- Foreseeable product abuse
- Topics from the audience
Celebrating 25 Years in 2016!
Next year marks the 25th anniversary of our Product Safety seminar! Save the date now and watch for more information on this premier educational event designed exclusively for product safety professionals in the manufacturing industry.
- April 18-20, 2016: Product Safety & Compliance Seminar
- April 21, 2016: Product Liability Seminar
Both seminars will be held at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare in Rosemont, IL. We hope to see you there!