Product Safety & Compliance Seminar
April 20-22, 2015
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark | St. Louis, MO
Enter the Gateway to Product Safety with AEM’s Product Safety & Compliance seminar designed specifically for safety professionals in the equipment manufacturing industry, covering the industry’s most pressing issues. From beginner to advanced topics, this unique educational opportunity is designed for professionals at every level and offers the in-depth product safety content you’ve come to expect from AEM.
The 2015 Product Safety & Compliance Seminar will include:
- Preconference: The Cornerstone of Product Safety and Industry Discussion Roundtables covering Agriculture, AWP, Cranes, Forestry, Roadbuilding, Mining, Standards & Technical Publications
- Sessions covering essentials, mid-level, and advanced topics, including:
- Safety of Machinery Basics – ISO 12100 & ISO 14121
- Product Safety and Compliance Field Campaigns
- Used Equipment – Compliance in All Markets
- Delivering Training Content Online/Mobile
- Telematics/Big Data
- The Future of Product Warnings
- Advanced CE Marking
- Using Technology for Investigating and Analyzing Incidents
- Making Product Safety a Value for Various Size Companies
- Among many others
- Keynote by Serge Lambermont, Technical Director of Automated Driving at Delphi, on safety in automated driving technology
The 2015 Product Safety & Compliance and Liability Seminars will be held at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, 1 South Broadway, St. Louis, Missouri, 63102. Call 877-845-7354 and reference Association of Equipment Manufacturers Conference to receive the $149 group room rate or reserve online. Rate is good until March 30, 2015 or when the block is full.Who Should Attend
AEM’s Product Safety & Compliance Seminar is open to employees of AEM equipment manufacturers and their designated outside service professionals. The seminar targets company management, product safety and quality managers, design engineers, technical writers, research and development personnel as well as training, service and communication professionals involved in product support.
Other Product Safety & Compliance Seminars
Can't make a meeting because of time constraints, prior commitments or travel cuts? AEM is now offering educational opportunities through webinars. Learn from the convenience of your home or office!