Product Safety & Compliance Seminar
April 28-30, 2014
Hyatt Regency | Schaumburg, IL
The 2014 AEM Product Safety & Compliance seminar is designed specifically for safety professionals in the equipment manufacturing industry and covers the industry’s most pressing issues.
Our annual program offers a half-day preconference course devoted to the cornerstone of product safety. The following two days provide several additional sessions focused on risk assessment and mitigation, substance management, emerging issues, messages and manuals, and many other key areas.
- Cornerstone of Product Safety
- Risk Assessment and Risk Mitigation Essentials (in 5 Parts)
- Substance Management Regulations & Compliance – AEM EU REACH Program
- Sustainability and the Global Footprint of Your Product
- EMI/EMC Testing Current Requirements
- Designing for Fire Prevention
- Style Guide Best Practices for Product Manuals - Transition of Manuals from Paper to Other Formats
- Engine (Partially Completed Machines) Module Presentation
- Emerging Issues
- Safety Sign Development - (Validating the Messages)
- Using Technology for Investigating Accidents
- Product Safety Considerations for other Product Support Groups
- Global Regulations & Standards 101 and Company Structure for Compliance
- Advanced CE Marking
- Product Safety Field Campaigns
- Using Technology to Communicate or Improve Safety
- Building a Robust Product Safety Culture Scalable for Various Size Companies
The 2014 Product Safety & Compliance and Liability Seminars will be held at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, 1800 E. Golf Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173.
The Hyatt Regency Schaumburg is SOLD OUT. A small block of rooms has been reserved at the Hyatt House. Please mention AEM to receive the $139 studio/$149 studio discounted rate. You will receive shuttle information upon your check-in at the Hyatt House.
1251 American Lane
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
Other Product Safety & Compliance Seminars
Can't make a meeting because of time constraints, prior commitments or travel cuts? AEM is now offering educational opportunities through webinars. Learn from the convenience of your home or office!