Product Safety & Compliance Seminar
April 18-20, 2016
Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare | Rosemont, IL
Did you miss the 2015 Safety Seminar?We’ve just concluded the 2015 Product Safety and Product Liability seminars which again received top-notch ratings from our attendees - 4.5 out of 5!
This year’s event covered the great same content, designed exclusively for professionals in the equipment manufacturing industry. A few highlights include:
- The Cornerstone of Product Safety and Industry Discussion Roundtables covering Agriculture, AWP, Cranes, Forestry, Roadbuilding, Mining, Standards & Technical Publications
- Sessions covering essentials, mid-level, and advanced topics, including:
- Safety of Machinery Basics – ISO 12100 & ISO 14121
- Used Equipment – Compliance in All Markets
- Telematics/Big Data
- The Future of Product Warnings
- Advanced CE Marking
- Using Technology for Investigating and Analyzing Incidents
- Innovate keynote presentation by Serge Lambermont on safety in automated driving technology
Celebrating 25 Years in 2016!
Next year marks the 25th anniversary of our Product Safety seminar! Save the date now and watch for more information on this premier educational event designed exclusively for product safety professionals in the manufacturing industry.
- April 18-20, 2016: Product Safety & Compliance Seminar
- April 21, 2016: Product Liability Seminar
Both seminars will be held at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare in Rosemont, IL. We hope to see you there!