High Performance Sales College
June 18-19, 2013
Brookfield Sheraton | Brookfield, WI
For the past several years, AEM has held our annual Sales College designed specifically for sales and marketing professionals in the equipment manufacturing industry. This highly successful program delivers hard-hitting, relevant content and provides overall efficiency strategies such as territory management techniques, proven tactics for maintaining and enhancing customer relationships, and importantly, focuses on increasing profit margins.
Is your sales and marketing team playing to win...or just playing to not lose?
The AEM Sales College features renowned speaker Ron Black of The Mentor Group and covers the latest research on business-to-business buying behaviors, discusses the long-term trends that are changing the way customers think, and describes what professionals can do to take advantage of these opportunities. His proven methods will tune up your sales and marketing strategies, systems, and tactics and help build and maintain market share in today’s rapidly changing environment.
About Ron Black
Ron Black delivers ideas that energize and skills that transform into achievement. He has a keen understanding of the global economy, the equipment industry, distribution patterns and working with dealers.
As the founder of nine businesses and former Fortune 500 marketing VP, Ron’s approach was always hands-on. He knows what it takes to lead people and organizations through growth, turbulence, and change – and with limited resources.
Ron helps business leaders and professionals in such notable organizations as Intel, UCLA, Boeing, Eaton, ADT Tyco, U.S. Army Special Forces Command, E.P.A., Thermo-Fisher Scientific, and many others to identify and focus on key priorities, work with available resources and harvest the wisdom of their teams.
The New Economy – What Has Changed and Why it’s Important
- Uncertainty and Volatility: the New Norm?
- How Complexity and Change Creates Opportunities
- The Changing Roles of Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Dealing with the Trends of Mass Customization
- Leveraging the Planet Shrinkage Trend
- Making Fear and Uncertainty an Ally
Territory Domination Skills
- Creating First-Choice, Last-Look Mindshare–the Prerequisite to Marketing
- Profiling and Ranking Customer Potential
- Managing Customer Relationships with Strategic Positioning
- How to Create Your Territory/Market Dominance Plan
- Three New Customer Targeting Strategies
- Implementing Rapid Account Penetration Techniques
- How to Prioritize and Work Your Growth Accounts
- Investing Time Wisely – Successful Sales Activity Management
Today’s Sales and Marketing “A” Player
- 360-Degree Professional Effectiveness
- Service as Expertise (Knowledge) in Action
- High-Performance Sales Pro Competencies
- C2 Selling: Serving the Customer’s Customer
- Plans, Forecasts, and Budgets – Three Essential Tools
- Secrets of Marketing Communications in an Ultra-Busy World
- Tuning Up Your Sales Performance with Volume, Velocity, and Value
The Sales College will be held at the Brookfield Sheraton Milwaukee, WI | 375 South Moorland Road | Brookfield, WI 53005. If you haven’t already, make your room reservation by calling 262-364-1100. Please call before June 1st and request the AEM block to get the special price of $89.
The Brookfield Sheraton provides a complimentary Transportation to and from Milwaukee Airport; a taxi costs approximately $20. If you are driving, complimentary parking is available. For more information about the hotel, including driving directions, see their website: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=347
Sessions run 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Plan to be in attendance until 3:00 the second day. Included in this program is intensive education, a curriculum binder, two continental breakfasts, two lunches and networking breaks.
AEM Members: $895; Early Bird for Members (by May 28th): $745
Non-Members: $1,250; Early Bird for Non-Members (by May 28th): $1,100