AEM Groups – Boards and Board-Level Committees
- Development and implementation of the strategic direction to recruit and retain members.
- Review and approve prospects applying for AEM membership and assist in making recommendations on membership related issues to the AEM Board of Directors.
Chair – To be appointed by the AEM Chair to a one-year term each November from committee representatives, usually from the AEM Board of Directors. The Chair typically serves two one-year terms. There are no term limits.
Up to 18-20 members, including AEM Directors, Sector Directors and non-Director members, representing a cross-section of the AEM membership. One-year terms and renewable.
- Review and approve new member electronic ballots once a month.
- Review and make recommendations on membership related issues, including membership eligibility, dues classes, membership categories, strategic direction, recruitment and retention.
2013 Committee Objectives
- Provide direction and recommendations on AEM member survey to be conducted in 2013.
- Provide direction and actively engage in the recruitment and retention of select key prospects and members.
- Act as ambassadors for AEM and for new AEM members especially at the AEM Annual Conference and other AEM functions.