AEM Groups – Technical Groups
Compaction & Paving Machinery Technical Committee (CPMTC)
The Compaction & Paving Machinery Technical Committee (CPMTC):
- Addresses product product safety and technical issues of the manufacturers of the focus products
- Presents input into the product standards processes of SAE, ANSI and/or ISO
- Works with other Technical & Safety Advisory groups, such as the Silica/Milling Machine Partnership, to promote a safer work environment around equipment
- Develops and maintains product specific safety manuals for the focus products
Rollers, compactors, cold planers, soil stabilizers and asphalt pavers.
- Silica Alliance work on the work environment around Pavement Milling Machinery
- OSHA Silica regulations being developed
AEM member-developed publications are available as downloadable PDF documents at no charge. These copyrighted documents are made available for industry use and benefit only. They may be downloaded and distributed within a manufacturer's, distributor's or contractor's organization, provided that they are always transmitted in their complete form. These documents may not be reproduced in any form for public distribution or consumption without the prior written consent of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers.