AEM Groups – Technical Groups
Technical & Safety Council (TSC)
- Ensure early recognition of emerging issues and seek their satisfactory resolution.
- Provide an industry forum for the exchange of technical information.
- Provide encouragement and assistance to product groups and other AEM groups that conduct technical activities and programs.
- Encourage the establishment of programs aimed at minimizing accidents involving members' products.
- Advise the AEM Board of Directors on technical matters.
Every AEM full and light member company may appoint one voting representative and one or more alternates to the Technical Council. Associate member companies may participate in a non-voting capacity. The Chairman of the Technical Council is appointed by the chairman of the Association.
Ensure that technical activities conducted with AEM are consistent with legal policy and general operating guidelines of the Association.
Ensure that form, structure, governance and technical functions are consistent with the changing needs of the industries served by AEM.
Ensure that the AEM Board of Directors is informed and in support of the work and policies of the technical functions.
The Technical & Safety Council shall meet at least annually.