Statistical reporting programs are a key service available to AEM manufacturer members. Over 175 companies currently report into more than 225 unique product programs; thereby, providing market information ranging from county level retail sales information in North America to shipments data on a global basis. Participating members determine the design and scope of all AEM statistical programs and AEM develops additional programs based on member requests.
- Aerial Work Platforms (AWP)
- Aggregate Statistical Committee (ASC)
- Agricultural Equipment Statistics Committee (AESC)
- Commercial Worksite Equipment Statistics Committee (CWE)
- Concrete Saw Statistics Committee (SMISC)
- Contractor Pumps Statistics Committee (CPBSC)
- Crane Statistics Committee (CSC)
- Dairy Farm Products Statistics Committee (DFPSC)
- Forestry, Earthmoving & Excavator Statistics Committee (FEE)
- General Statistics Meetings
- Generator Statistical Committee (GNSC)
- Geospatial Industry Group (GIG)
- International Crane Exchange (ICE)
- Light Tower Statistical Committee (LTSC)
- Mounted Breaker Statistics Committee (MBMBSC)
- Pneumatic Tool Statistics Committee (PTSC)
- Road Machinery Statistical Committee (RMSC)
- Statistics Executive Committee (SEC)
- Statistics Planning Committee (SPC)
Market Intelligence offers a variety of survey results and reports for purchase.
Member Product Locator
Search for AEM member products and/or industry services. Results will provide company information.