AEM Hall of Fame
The AEM Hall of Fame is pleased to accept nominations for induction. As off-road equipment industry professionals, it is our privilege and responsibility to pay tribute to the diverse individuals who became pioneers, inventors and leaders—making a significant and lasting impact on our industry and our world.
How Individuals are Nominated
- Anyone from the equipment and related industries is invited to submit nominations.
- The nominees must be from the manufacturing, distribution, rental or end-user sectors of the off-road equipment industry.
- Any person, living or deceased, who has made noteworthy and specific contributions that have helped improve the off-road equipment industry is eligible.
- The individual’s contributions may be related to innovation, contributions to the industry, leadership, corporate citizenship/social responsibility and sustainability.
- The individual’s contributions may be related to engineering achievement, invention, corporate and industry leadership, educational impact or pioneering success.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations from an organization or person, but accompanying information must support each individual nomination.
Recognition of Inductees
AEM Hall of Fame inductees are honored during a special ceremony at the AEM Annual Conference. Inductee plaques are produced and provided by the Randall-Reilly Companies.
The AEM Hall of Fame accepts nominations year-round. The nomination period for the 2015 AEM Hall of Fame closes on June 5, 2015. Nominations received after June 5, 2015 will be considered for the 2016 AEM Hall of Fame. Contact Jordanne Waldschmidt with any questions about the nomination process (firstname.lastname@example.org, 414-298-4152).
The AEM Hall of Fame
- Recognizes, celebrates and preserves the history of outstanding leaders in the off-road equipment industry.
- Seeks to create a wider public understanding and appreciation of the industry's role in global economic and social prosperity, not only in the past but for the future.