AEM’s statistical reporting programs offer participating member manufacturers timely and accurate market data. Over 175 companies currently report into more than 245 unique product programs, providing participating manufacturers with market information ranging from county-level retail sales data in North America to shipment data on a global basis.
All statistical information reported and received is confidential and available only to those manufacturers reporting into the program. Individual companies have access to industry totals and their own market share.
Application and Benefits
- Ability to calculate individual market share
- Monthly output useful for monitoring market volume and trends
- North America and worldwide data with geographic level detail
- Dealer and territory performance assessments
- Sales and production forecasting capabilities
- Product category and business cycle tracking
- Web-based input and output
- Uniform reporting platform adopted by Intercontinental Statistics Committee
- Multilingual capability being rolled out for major languages
- Model-based and serial number reporting capability eliminates duplicate reporting
Scope of the Program
Based on the structure of a particular program, information available to participating companies may include some or all of the following:
- Shipments (units)
- Retail Sales (units)
- Dealer Inventory (units)
- Customer Type and End Use Designation
- County, State/Province, Nation, & Worldwide data
- Dollar value: Shipments & Retails
- The program is open and free to qualified AEM member-companies
- Participating members determine the parameters and product scope of each program
- Reporting companies recommend additional participants for AEM to recruit
- AEM staff conducts an orientation with all new reporting companies
- Information processing company conducts training with all new participants
- All model product specification sheets are reviewed by product specialists
For more information regarding our statistical programs, please contact Debbie Carson at email@example.com or at (414) 298-4146.
Market Intelligence offers a variety of survey results and reports for purchase.
Member Product Locator
Search for AEM member products and/or industry services. Results will provide company information.