11/12/2012Advisor Newsletters - AEM Advisor
The 2013 AEM Officers and Members of the AEM Board of Directors, AG Sector Board and CE Sector Board were elected at the AEM Annual Conference on November 9, 2012. Board members and officers work on behalf of all AEM members to provide strategic direction and guidance for Association services, activities and programs.
Newly-elected 2013 officers are:
- Chair – Stuart Levenick, group president of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois
- Vice Chair – Richard Patek, president of Telsmith and group vice president aggregate & mining of Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wisconsin
- Treasurer – Michael Haberman, president of Gradall Industries Inc., New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Secretary – Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time president, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- AG Sector Board Chair – Robert Kolb, vice president global business development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Illinois
- CE Sector Board Chair – John Patterson, chairman and CEO of JCB Inc., Pooler, Georgia
AEM Advisor Categories
Advocacy & Legislation
Ag Executive Advisor
From the President's Desk
Global Business Development
Safety, Regulatory & Technical
Latest News From AEM and The Industry
Sign up for AEM newsletters, industry news feeds and other important announcements.
Follow AEM on Twitter
AEM is on Twitter as @aemadvisor. Follow us for AEM and industry news updates, public policy developments and more.