11/19/2012Advisor Newsletters - AEM Advisor
The AEM Board of Directors set the Association’s strategic direction for the coming year when it approved 2013 goals at its meeting November 9. The six goals continue the implementation of the Strategic Plan approved in August 2011 and initiated in 2012.
The objectives of the 2013 goals are based on priorities identified in the Strategic Plan’s six Key Results Areas (KRAs), which were developed to meet the current and future needs of all AEM members.
The 2013 AEM goals are:
- Financial Model KRA – To successfully implement the new financial model, including the achievement of its net revenue and financial policy goals for 2013.
- Advocacy KRA – To successfully implement and achieve the “year one” objectives of the two-year advocacy plan approved by the AEM Board, including the specific “I Make America” and Ag advocacy goals.
- Products KRA – Achieve the priority objectives in the core service areas of market information, technical and safety services, exhibitions and public policy, including completion of goals for each area for: a) net operating income, b) participation, and c) satisfaction.
- Membership KRA – Achieve the membership retention, engagement and recruitment goals, using the new metric to measure engagement by members in AEM activities.
- Partnerships & Collaboration in Services KRA – Achieve partnership and collaboration goals as identified for 2013 in the Strategic Plan to identify, establish and show the benefits of partnerships and cooperative programs with top industry organizations, including customer groups.
- People KRA – Complete the seven goals of the People KRA, including an assessment of staffing needs, staff training, completion of the new governance structure and increased communication by AEM with its members.
AEM Advisor Categories
Get the Latest from AEM and the Industry
Get AEM and industry news delivered directly to your inbox. Sign up for AEM newsletters, industry news feeds and other important announcements.
Follow AEM on Twitter
AEM is on Twitter as @aemadvisor. Follow us for AEM and industry news updates, public policy developments and more.