Ag Executive Advisor
September 2013 - Issue 23
Highlights in this issue include:
- What Happened to my Business?
- August Ag Flash Report & Tractor Trends Analysis
- How is the drought affecting us now?
- Proposed size/weight limits by WisDOT may have broader implications
- On the Hill: Protecting RFS, potential Canadian product mandates for bee health, New Hampshire dealer laws
- Ag Equipment Industry Electronics Foundation (AEF): Certification, database & decals help manufacturers, dealers, farmers
Plus: AEM members invited to exclusive summits- December Agrievolution Forum in New Delhi, India and January Ag Executive Forum in Chicago; U.S. Ag Equipment Export Trends; Executive Insights: Dave Koppenhofer, Executive Director, OEM Sales and Support, Cummins, Inc.; AEM Annual Conference registration open; Global Monitor data; standards updates and much more.
Download Advisor Newsletter
PDF document updated 9/30/2013