Michael J. Osenga
AEM Staff Contact
Vice President, Government & Industry Relations | 202-898-9065
Senior Director, Technical & Safety Services | 414-298-4128
2017 Objectives and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance on emissions education to AEM Board and membership.
- Make policy and position recommendations to AEM Board on future emissions proposals.
- Provide analysis and information on global emission changes in EU.
- Identify and coordinate research from AEM’s technical engine emissions group as needed.
- Serve as liaison to government organizations, industry groups and international organizations with an interest in engine emissions.
The Chair is appointed by the AEM Chair and serves a one-year term.
The committee is made up of representatives of the AG and CE Sector Boards, Government and Public Affairs Committee (GPAC), Technical & Safety Leadership Council and other member company representatives interested in engine emissions issues.
Task Force Term
As a task force, this assignment is limited to the time needed to address the issue and will be disbanded upon completion of its assignment.