Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
AEM Staff Contact
Vice President, Marketing & Communications | 414-298-4129
Sara Truesdale Mooney
Vice President, Strategy & Business Development | 414-298-4130
Strategic Communications Manager | 414-298-4132
- The Futures Council is AEM’s leading source of information on disruption. Using the expertise of members, futurists and professionals in applied technology, it seeks to develop the most pertinent and engaging information to inform members about changes that could impact what they manufacture and how AEM could adapt to thrive in that change.
- Identify a prioritized list of manufacturing disruption topics that AEM should bring to its membership through content, committees or Sector Boards.
- Deliver to the AEM strategy team in time for the following year’s planning a “watch list” of items likely to disrupt the Association’s service and financial model.
- Establish a regular cadence of disruption outlook content delivered to members.
- The council will gather in person one time per year and up to two more by phone to discuss such topics in order to provide an early alert system to AEM and members.
- The group will together author a report once a year to be delivered to AEM senior leadership and Board of Directors.
- It will also serve as a content contributor to AEM Communications on the topics deemed of value to the membership by the council.
- Select leaders from 7 to 10 Whole Good and Portable Equipment members to serve either 2 or 3-year terms.
- Preferably from a product marketing or research and development position.
- Identified by member as a potential future leader of their organization.
- Up to 3 non-members with a background in futures studies, app/technology development or similar.