Todd H. Stucke
Kubota Tractor Corporation
AEM Staff Contact
Senior Director, Membership & Engagement | 414-298-41503
Director, Membership | 414-298-4153
Senior Vice President, Construction, Mining & Utility | 414-298-4125
Membership Manager | 414-298-4161
- Development and implementation of the strategic direction to recruit, retain and engage members.
- Review and approve prospects applying for AEM membership and assist in making recommendations on membership related issues to the AEM Board of Directors.
- Provide strategic direction for new membership classifications and value propositions.
- Committee leadership consists of a Chair and Vice Chair. The Chair is appointed by the AEM Chair to a one-year term each November from committee representatives, usually from the AEM Board of Directors. The Chair typically serves two one-year terms. There are no term limits. The Vice Chair then assumes the Chair position.
- Up to 20 members, including AEM Directors, Sector Board Directors and non-Director members, representing a cross-section of the AEM membership.
- Committee terms are annual appointments with no term limits.
- The committee aims to have a 50-50 split between Directors and non-Directors.
- Review and approve new member electronic ballots once a month.
- Review and make recommendations on membership related issues, including membership eligibility, dues classes, membership categories, strategic direction, recruitment and retention.
2017 Committee Objectives
- Provide direction and recommendations on the AEM member engagement initiative.
- Provide direction and actively engage in the recruitment and retention of select key prospects and members.
- Act as ambassadors for AEM at all AEM events, regional member meetings and for new members at the Annual Conference.
- Provide direction and recommendations to the process to review and consider changes in membership scope and value propositions.