Krone NA, Inc.
AEM Staff Contact
Vice President, Business Intelligence & Strategy | 414-298-4115
- To get input, determine the direction and provide guidance on members’ current and future statistics needs with a focus on strategic oversight of the Statistics program.
- The committee leadership consists of a Chair and Vice Chair, appointed by the AEM Chair annually to no more than three consecutive calendar year terms. The Vice Chair is not considered an automatic succession except when filling the vacated Chair position for the remainder of the term.
- The committee reports to the AEM Board of Directors.
- 10 to 12 members, only from companies that actively participate in a Statistics program.
- The Chair of the Statistics Executive Committee serves on the committee.
- Committee terms are two years, with half the committee being selected each year. Members can be reappointed.
- The committee aims to have a 50-50 split between Directors and non-Directors.
- Review and approve service agreements, pricing policies, statistics policy changes and set the strategic direction for future service needs and features.
- Ensure that new Statistics programs and activities are consistent with the long-term strategic needs of the membership.
- Set and guide the strategic direction of the Statistics program as recommended by the committee and approved by the AEM Board of Directors.
2017 Committee Objective
- Develop, implement and guide a long-term strategic plan for the AEM Statistics program.
- Review and approve recommended changes to the Statistics Policy and Procedures Handbook.
- Recommend new Statistics products and services.