Deere & Company
Kubota Tractor Corp.
AEM Staff Contact
Daniel J (Dan) Moss
Technical Consultant - Standards & Safety Services | 708-217-8201
To promote agricultural product safety and compliance on a broad scale.
- Acquire and disseminate information regarding emerging Product Safety and Regulatory Compliance issues.
- Provide industry guidance and technical expertise to the Regulatory Processes in a timely manner during comment periods.
- Promote alignment across equipment sectors and with international counterparts to facilitate valuable Strategic Standards.
To achieve its Mission, the Agricultural Product Safety and Compliance Council will be a coordinating council for issues within the Ag Sector, to identify a best course of action, and ensure best outcomes with available resources.
- Acquire emerging issues through contacts with AEM members, industry organizations, standards development organizations, or regulatory contacts.
- Determine the extent of data or evidence available.
- Determine timing and potential risk to stakeholders.
- Outline appropriate engagement of the issue within Ag sector technical committees, by Ad Hoc group, or by other collaboration with liaison partners.
Resources and Documents
EU Road Circulation Documents