Kuhn North America, Inc
AEM Staff Contact
Director, Materials Management | 414-298-4164
The Crop Production Equipment Technical Council is a standing committee of the Agricultural Product Safety & Compliance Council (APSCC).
The Crop Production Equipment Technical Council (CPETC) provides a forum to address emerging issues in the agricultural machinery sector that have impact on crop production equipment.
- The primary focus is on safety, standards and regulations, environmental, educational and public policy.
- The council will monitor industry issues, providing a sounding board for concerns, giving guidance as appropriate and fostering consensus industry positions as necessary.
- Additionally the council will emphasize collaboration with related industry organizations to promote the overall industry image.
The Crop Production Equipment Technical Council (CPETC) will cover agricultural equipment engaged in soil preparation, seed placement, fertilizer and chemical application, material handling and crop harvesting.
Products covered include several types of implements.
- Rippers, tillers, plows, disks, cultivator and stalk & residue choppers that work the soil and manage crop residue.
- Planters, seeders and drills that place the seed in the soil.
- Balers, combines, harvesters, pickers that harvest hay, corn, wheat, soybeans, cotton and many other crops plus crop conditioners like windrowers and mowers.
- Sprayers and applicators that apply plant protectant products, fertilizer and soil amendments.
- Trailed implements (Tanks/Carts/Wagons, etc…) that handle agricultural inputs, commodities, or by-products.