Deere & Company
AEM Staff Contact
Director, Materials Management | 414-298-4164
The Liquid Application Equipment Technical Group (LAETG) is a standing committee of the Crop Production Equipment Technical Council (CPETC).
The Liquid Application Equipment Technical Group (LAETG) provides a forum to address current and emerging issues in the agricultural machinery sector that have impact on crop protection equipment.
- The primary focus is on safety, standards and regulations, environmental, educational and public policy.
- Special attention is given to concerns related to spray drift, chemical distribution and off-target application concerns.
- The group will monitor industry issues, providing a sounding board for concerns, giving guidance as appropriate and fostering consensus industry positions as necessary.
- This group will provide technical advice and make recommendations to the Sprayer Leadership Group of AEM.
- Additionally the council will emphasize collaboration with related industry organizations to promote the overall industry image.
The Liquid Application Equipment Technical Group (LAETG) will cover agricultural equipment engaged in crop protection activities