AEM Staff Contact
Technical & Safety Services Manager | 414-298-4106
Tools, implements, assemblies, etc. which are used on and enhance the productivity and versatility of construction and agricultural equipment.
The mission of the combined council of Attachment Manufacturers and Compact Loader/Compact Excavator Manufacturers shall be to serve their members by:
- Facilitating information sharing and meaningful dialogue between member companies on technical, regulatory and safety issues.
- Developing and presenting consensus AEM positions on behalf of the relevant industry sectors on issues of common concern.
- Providing an environment for and encouraging the creation of networking opportunities between industry colleagues.
- Promoting and encouraging the development and harmonization of International Standards.
- Providing a forum for equipment and attachment manufacturers to work together to better understand and serve the needs of their mutual customers.
The Skid Steer Attachments Council operates a statistics reporting program for five products.
Organized in 1971 as the Cab Manufacturers Council. The name and scope were changed in 1990 to reflect the involvement of a wide range of member companies.