AEM Staff Contact
Technical & Safety Services Manager | 414-298-4106
Skid steer loaders and mini-excavators.
The mission of the combined council of Attachment Manufacturers and Compact Loader/Compact Excavator Manufacturers shall be to serve their members by:
- Facilitating information sharing and meaningful dialogue between member companies on technical, regulatory and safety issues.
- Developing and presenting consensus AEM positions on behalf of the relevant industry sectors on issues of common concern.
- Providing an environment for and encouraging the creation of networking opportunities between industry colleagues.
- Promoting and encouraging the development and harmonization of International Standards.
- Providing a forum for equipment and attachment manufacturers to work together to better understand and serve the needs of their mutual customers.
Organized originally in 1974 as the Industrial Construction Equipment Division (ICED) Material Handling Council. The name was later changed to Compact Loader Council in 1982. In 1991, the name was changed again to Compact Loader/Compact Excavator Council.