AEM Staff Contact
Technical & Safety Services Manager | 414-298-4106
Founded in 2012, ICSA is a meeting of international associations representing the crane and rigging industry and crane manufacturers.
- Facilitate information sharing and meaningful dialogue between crane industry stakeholders on safety, technical and regulatory issues of concern to the international crane industry.
- Provide an environment for, and encourage the creation of, significant networking opportunities between industry stakeholders.
- Promote consensus positions on behalf of the crane industry on issues of common concern, so that ICSA members can make representation to relevant regulatory and/or standardization bodies.
- Promote the harmonization of international standards.
- The next ICSA Annual Meeting is scheduled for November 9, 2017 at the Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- The 2018 ICSA meeting will be held during the CICA conference in Melbourne, Australia in September, 2018
- Annual meetings will usually be scheduled in conjunction with major international trade shows and expositions such as: CONEXPO-CON/AGG, INTERMAT and BAUMA.