CNH Industrial America
AEM Staff Contact
Safety Materials Manager | 414-298-4135
- To provide an industry forum to collaborate, identify, propose and share emerging solutions to improve and enhance technical and safety communications.
- To provide a network to share ideas related to technical communication challenges.
- Coordinate and prioritize goals and objectives for common industry technical and safety publications issues.
- The delivery of technical information technologies
- Accelerating innovation, learning and growth
- Forum to discuss updated industry standards and regulations that could affect technical publications.
- Identify relevant language translations laws, requirements and best practices.
- Assist in identifying topics/develop presentations for AEM Product Safety Seminar – Next planning committee in Oct. Ideas needed before that time. Topics should lean toward safety.
- Timing and delivery of up to date content for production
- Content management – includes style guides, glossaries
- Style inconsistency
- Future delivery of technical materials
- Hiring and training resources/employees
- Succession planning
- Editing and review process of publications
- Version control – when do you update?
- International compliance – required documentation to ship products outside of the U.S.
- Availability of current technology for formatting and distribution
- Controlled authoring
- Paper documentation vs digital delivery