Highlights in this issue include:
- New AEM Agriculture White Paper: The Economic Footprint of the Ag Equipment Industry
- From DC: Russian Combine Safeguard, Rural Wireless Coalition, WI Implements of Husbandry Law, Win an I Make America Harley!, Bee Health
- New for Latin America: AEM Latin America Agriculture Newsletter, proposed Latin America Statistics Program
- AEM Hall of Fame Nominations due June 6
- New Ag Indexes available to all AEM members
Plus: Upcoming AEM Seminars: Marketing Council & Product Safety & Liability; Executive Insights: John W. Miller, President & CEO, Miller St. Nazianz; AG CONNECT & Commodity Classic 2016 plans continue; Ag Executive Forum: Stimulating Take-Aways & Audience Insights; Farm Bill highlights; Export Trends and Analysis; China & Japan groups join Agrievolution Alliance; new ag members and much more.
Download Advisor Newsletter