The AEM Board welcomed five new Directors at its meeting on March 22 in Washington, D.C.
Joining the AEM Board were:
- Jason Andringa of Vermeer Corp.
- Matt Daley of GEA Farm Technologies
- Mike Osenga of Diesel & Gas Turbine Publications (previously served in 2010 and 2011)
- Greg Petras of Kuhn North America
- Rod Schrader of Komatsu America
“The Association’s expanded level of leadership engagement over the past several years has given the Nominating Committee a deep bench to select from when filling Board vacancies,” said AEM President Dennis Slater. “All of these new Directors have been actively engaged in AEM leadership for several years."