Collaborating with fellow ag trade association members, examining critical issues manufacturers are facing and learning about best practices related to global farming are just a few of the opportunities presented to those individuals who plan to attend the upcoming Agrievolution Sixth World Summit for Agriculture Machinery.
Slated for October 25-26, in Wu Han, China, the Agrievolution Summit serves to bring together a wealth of industry experts to provide insights on a number of topics associated with the theme: The Asian Perspective: Cooperation among industry, research and best practices in global farming.
"In addition to providing attendees with access to a wealth of resources that allow for them to gain valuable knowledge on best practices, the Agrievolution Summit also offers a unique opportunity for ag trade association members to forge important global industry connections," said Anita Sennett, AEM senior director, agriculture services.
Agrievolution Summits are hosted by the Agrievolution Alliance, a global coalition of 14 agriculture equipment manufacturing organizations for which AEM serves as Secretariat. Summits are held in conjunction with global agriculture industry events at rotating world locations about every 18 months, and October's takes place along with the China International Agriculture Machinery Exhibition (CIAME). The summits are designed to facilitate the sharing of information, they bring focus to global industry initiatives, and they allow for attendees to collaborate with world agriculture leaders on relevant issues. Summit participants include ag equipment manufacturer and dealer executives, government officials, academia, top level farmers and other agricultural stakeholders.
In addition to learning best practices while connecting with one another, ag professionals should consider the following five reasons to attend the Agrievolution Sixth World Summit for Agriculture Machinery:
1. The top 100 Chinese and top 50 Asian ag equipment dealers are invited to meet and match with international companies in attendance.
2. Industry executives will share their global experiences and strategies for success, insights on the impact of precision farming technologies, as well as best practices for limiting soil compaction.
3. Officials responsible for developing ag policies and subsidies from the Chinese Ministry of Agriculture (MoA), the ag mechanization department, the ag machinery promotion center and testing center, as well as from the provincial bureaus, are invited to attend the summit.
4. Industry players at CIAME, featuring 2,000-plus exhibitors, 130,000-plus visitors and 90% of the dealers in the Chinest market, will be present.
5. National Chinese agricultural machinery cooperatives will attend the summit.
Optional farm tour, summit translation, luncheons, dinner and admission to the Expo are included.
For additional details or to register for Agrievolution Summit, visit agrievolution.com or contact AEM Senior Director of Agriculture Services Anita Sennett (email@example.com, tel: 414-298-4174).