Highlights in this issue include:
- Big Data – Let’s not mess it up!
- New ag committee chairs: Farm bill implementation, regulatory overkill
- Ontario government: Restrict neonicotinoids
- Disruptive technologies
- ISOBUS database gaining traction
- Downturn, inventories & more market data
Plus: Exemption 4d for mercury expires April 2015, and more on EU RoHS2; People, Planets, Profit- meet Tim Hayes, President & CEO of Cambric Corp., a Tata Technologies Company; Drought, inflation, corruption- check out Latin America Ag Advisor for more; AEM urges EPA to back off; Wisconsin IoH being implemented; Section 179 is back… sort of; meet AEM Director, Government Affairs, Nick Tindall; November ag flash report and much more.
Download Advisor Newsletter