Printed copies of the 2016 AEM Annual Report were mailed this week to all Official Company Representatives (OCRs). The report recaps actions taken by and on behalf of members during the past year.
An electronic version of the report is available to read and share with colleagues. To download, go to: https://www.aem.org/AEM/media/docs/Membership/2016-Annual-Report.pdf.
The theme of this year's report is "Stepping Up." Copy, graphics and photos summarize the most significant activities in each of the AEM's program and service areas.
- Launch of the Infrastructure Vision 2050 initiative
- The spray drift control demo day for state and federal regulators
- I Make America tour events at 35 member companies
- Global acceptance of the mixed fleet telematics standard
- Record-setting exhibit space sales for CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE
- Launch of the Latin America Regional Ag Statistics Program
- Signing of a new 3-year data processing agreement for market statistics
- And more
The AEM Annual Report also includes a listing of 2017 officers, directors and Board members; 2016 awards and recognition; and interim 2016 financial results (final results will be furnished to members in March).
Download a copy of the 2016 AEM Annual Report.