The following provides links to regulations, articles and other documents of interest related to small spark ignition engines:
- California Farm & Construction Equipment Exemption - SSI Engines. Equipment types with engines less than 25 HP are presumed not to be construction or farm equipment, with the exception of equipment types on the attached list. February 22, 2005. Members only.
- Collier Shannon Scott Presentation. About the OPEI. December 8, 2004. Members only.
- CARB Regulatory Documents for the Small Off-Road Exhaust and Evaporative Emission Control Regulations. Review CARB's third "Notice of Public Availability of Modified Text to the Adoption of Exhaust and Evaporative Emission Control Requirements for Small Off-Road Engines." June 30, 2004.
- OPEI Letter to National Association of State Fire Marshals. Attorney William Guerry (OPEI) responding to a June 1, 2004 letter from the National Association of State Fire Marshals. June 30, 2004. Members only.
- Greg Orzal Notes from the OPEI/EMA Meeting. Meeting held June 3, 2004. June 25, 2004. Members only.
- Summary of Clean Air Act Committee Meeting of OPEI. Meeting held June 3, 2004. June 25, 2004. Members only.
- Attorney William Guerry - EPA Emissions Regulations for Small Spark Engines. In an amendment to the Federal Clean Air Act the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) plans to propose stringent exhaust and evaporative emission regulations. May 28, 2004. Members only.