MTU America Inc.
AEM Staff Contact
Director, Market Intelligence | 414-298-4154
Vice President, Business Intelligence & Strategy | 414-298-4115
- To get input and consensus on the members’ current and future market data needs.
- To develop products and services to meet these needs for full, mid and associate members.
- The committee leadership consists of a Chair, elected annually to no more than three consecutive calendar year terms.
- The committee leadership also consists of a Vice Chair, who becomes the Chair in the next year.
- 12-15 members from all three tiers of membership.
- Committee terms are annual appointments with no term limits.
- Ensure that new programs and activities of the Market Intelligence department are consistent with the needs of the membership.
- Provide strategic planning and direction on the future of Market Intelligence activities.
- Recommend program improvements.
2017 Committee Objectives
- Provide guidance regarding Market Intelligence gaps analysis to be conduucted by outside service provider.
- Long-term objectives include a continuous improvement effort for existing programs and a fine-tuning of new services in order to be a driver and key resource in the identification and gathering of relevant data on a consistent basis for members.