GEA Farm Technologies
AEM Staff Contact
Director, Agriculture Product Management
Lead a coordinated effort among AEM service areas and relevant committees to identify and address the legislative, standards, regulatory, PR and other needs related to ag equipment on roadways.
- Identify all areas of need
- Employ relevant AEM committees and/or service teams (or establish sub-committees/task forces) to address those issues.
- Support the continued technical and standards development work from an executive level
- Serve as executive support to staff within participating companies working on the areas identified
- Develop and maintain a dialogue with state DOTs and end user groups
A Chair is elected by the committee and serves a two year term.
Executives from AEM agriculture member companies who are affected by agriculture equipment roadways regulations.
Once or twice a year as deemed necessary or appropriate, in conjunction with industry events when possible.