Digital Control Inc.
AEM Staff Contact
Technical & Safety Services Manager | 414-298-4106
Directional boring electronics and locator equipment.
To promote and further the interests of the Underground Electronics Committee on issues related to safety, standards and regulations, statistics and market data, education, public policy and the enhancement of the industry's stature.
Committee Activities and Accomplishments
- Prepared a guideline to identify sources of bore tracking interference.
- Creating a uniform guideline for personal protection equipment.
- Developed directional boring electronics and locator nomenclature.
- Developed equipment specification guidelines.
- Established safety guidelines and procedures for demonstrators, trainers and trainees.
- Produced a safety video titled "Safe Operation of Directional Boring Tracking Equipment."
- Developed an operators safety manual titled "Directional Drilling Tracking Equipment."