All AEM members work together through the association to build momentum for the equipment manufacturing industry, as well as the ag and construction markets it serves.
AEM strives to provide quality service, growth and opportunities for its members and the equipment manufacturing industry as a whole, to thrive in today’s ever-changing business environment. Working together with the association, volunteer leaders from AEM member companies help guide the association's efforts to develop top-notch services and programs for the benefit of the association’s 1,000-plus members.
AEM launched an online membership directory tool as a part of the association's ongoing effort to promote, highlight and serve its members. The directory can be accessed on the association’s webpage, AEM.org.
With all that being said, the association is proud to recognize the 17 new members who joined AEM in October. They, and others, can be viewed in the online membership directory tool.
The newest AEM members are:
- Astrak LLC
- AXIONLIFT North America LLC.
- BroadRange Logistics, LLC
- Datum Electronics
- ERA Solutions
- MTW Wear Parts (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- PKA / True North
- Reliable Bronze & Manufacturing, Inc.
- Shanghai Guorai Hydraulic Technology Co., Ltd.
- SIKO Products Inc.
- Valley Tool & Manufacturing Company
- Walvoil SPA
- Winner Hydraulics Corporation
- Xuzhou Wanda Slewing Bearing Co., Ltd.
- Zhenjiang Tonly Rubber Co., Ltd.
For more AEM news and updates, subscribe to the AEM Industry Advisor.