As precision farming technology grows in importance for producers, so do the semi-annual Plugfest events that help manufacturers determine if their products are compatible with others in the industry.
Plugfests take place every spring and fall, alternately in the U.S. and Europe. The primary goal of the events is tractor-implement compatibility (no matter what the brand) and improved customer satisfaction.
Registration is now open for the Agricultural Industry Electronics Foundation’s (AEF) Autumn 2016 Plugfest event, to be held September 13-15 at the Savoia Hotel Regency in Bologna, Italy. Advanced registration as a participant or visitor is required to attend all or part of Plugfest.
AEF membership is required for participant registration and applies to anyone who is directly or indirectly involved with testing activities. Visitor registration (both members and non-members) is available to those who are observing the activities and are not involved in testing.
Following registration, participants must provide details about the products they intend to test. To be included in the Plugfest Test Matrix, product details must be registered in the AEF ISOBUS Database no later than August 7th.
The Autumn Plugfest event will also include the following:
- Two days of conference updates – Updates from project team leaders and information from some of the test laboratories
- AEF General Assembly – Yearly reports and election of Chair Group members
- Numerous project team meetings
The Conference Day is scheduled from 1 to 5 p.m. on September 14th and 9 to 12 a.m. on September 15th.
For More Information
- For registration: Jan-Hendrik Woelker (email@example.com)
- For AEF Membership: Mark Benishek (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Norbert Schlingmann (email@example.com)
- General questions: Ludger Autermann (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Robert Waggoner (Robert.Waggoner@agcocorp.com)