As part of its ongoing support of Infrastructure Week, AEM’s Infrastructure Vision 2050 hosted a briefing for Capitol Hill staff and the broader infrastructure policy community about the importance of greater investment in rural broadband infrastructure.
Participants discussed the future of agriculture and broadband, including emerging technologies, deployment challenges and opportunities, as well as what to expect in a near-term infrastructure investment package.
- Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey
- HammerHead Trenchless Equipment President Kevin Smith
- ITIF Policy Analyst Doug Brake
- Deere & Co. Spectrum Advocacy Manager Mark Lewellen
- AEM Senior Director of Government & Industry Relations Nick Tindall