Registering customers and producers for the 2018 World of Asphalt Show & Conference and AGG1 Academy & Expo is simple, straightforward and incredibly worthwhile.
The co-located shows will be held March 6-8, 2018 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas.
Show exhibitors have the opportunity to offer their customers and producers a discount on the admission price for the show. They can go to the registration area on their Exhibitor Dashboard and choose one of two easy options:
1. Simply send their customers and producers a web link inviting them to register and pay a discounted price.
2. Register and pay for them by entering customer or producer information.
Registration is now open, and one registration covers both shows. Registering in advance saves time and money.
The 2018 show promises to deliver more to those in attendance, including:
More of the best practices to improve business operations – The show’s signature education programs feature a record 120 sessions. Examples include --
- AGG1 Academy from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association
- People, Plants and Paving Conference from the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA)
- Additional NSSGA and NAPA education options to help attendees be forward-thinking with regards to practical knowledge on industry trends and techniques to use now
A wealth of networking opportunities with industry peers – Share ideas, experiences and solutions. “Take the pulse” of the aggregates and asphalt industries and discuss what’s ahead to be prepared.
For the latest information and to register, visit www.agg1.org and www.worldofasphalt.com.