AEM’s Infrastructure Vision 2050 thought-leadership initiative is looking for innovative ideas and best practices that bring the agriculture community into the U.S. infrastructure conversation.
This is a call for working papers to address the many challenges facing the U.S. agriculture sector and agriculture productivity levels in the context of current and future U.S. infrastructure trends.
Interested submitters should focus on one of two areas:
- The movement of agriculture products from farm to market and/or
- The movement of equipment from farm to farm.
Papers should address the problem your idea proposes to solve and explain why it’s important to the future of the agriculture sector. Submitters may be asked to present at AEM-sponsored events taking place at the National Farm Machinery Show and Commodity Classic, or during national Infrastructure Week in Washington, DC.
- Submitters (authors and co-authors) must be affiliated with an academic institution or non-profit organization
- Previously written papers on similar topics are also eligible
- All abstracts must be submitted online through the AEM website
- Each submission must highlight three main points an audience would learn
- Abstracts must be 500 words or less
- December 1, 2016 – Deadline for first round of proposals
- March 15, 2017 – Deadline for second round of proposals
Submit Your Proposal: