Product Safety & Stewardship Conference | Product Liability Seminar
Apr 22 - 25, 2024
Product Safety & Stewardship Conference - April 22-24, 2024
Product Liability Seminar - April 25, 2024
Safeguard Market Access, Level Up Your Career
We’re excited to introduce the AEM Product Safety & Stewardship Conference (formerly known as the Product Safety & Compliance and Product Liability Seminar). Although this event has a new name, it continues to be the industry’s only annual conference that brings heavy equipment manufacturers, value chain partners, and subject matter experts together to participate in a unique educational opportunity.
Get critical insights into today’s compliance environment, and engage in valuable networking with your industry peers.
As a conference attendee, you’ll:
- Gain strategies to safeguard and grow your company’s market access.
- Get up to date on all the necessary requirements to sell your equipment and stay ahead of current and emerging issues impacting manufacturers’ products and markets.
- Elevate your programs and approach to product stewardship with the latest insights in industry compliance, standards, regulations, and liability issues.
- Sharpen your technical communications, safety operation, and design to meet customer needs with four educational tracks for best in class compliance professionals.
- Level up your career at the event with hundreds of professionals across the value chain.
- Get an opportunity to navigate, minimize and prepare for risk when you add the Product Liability Seminar featuring Mock Trial (additional fee to attend) to your conference agenda.
Stay Ahead of What’s Happening and Avoid Potential Risks
With ever-changing standards for product safety and compliance, you want to stay ahead of what’s happening. Attendees will get the latest information about product liability, safety design standards, regulatory requirements, and potential risks to avoid no matter where your work takes you in 2024 and beyond. Join the industry’s only event tailored to help your company meet the high standards customer's demand.
Build Your Conference Agenda to Meet Your Individual and Company Needs
AEM’s education tracks are designed to offer the most flexible learning opportunities. You know what your company needs, so you choose which sessions to attend. You are encouraged to curate your own experience – select any session in any track based on your own personal assessment, though AEM’s experts will be happy to offer insight on best options.
Who you will see at the Conference:
- New industry professionals or their product safety role, including product safety and design engineers, training managers, and directors of compliance.
- Seasoned Product Safety Professionals in engineering, training, regulatory and compliance.
- Technical Communications professionals and those responsible for creating product safety manuals, publications, and other communications.
- Product management professionals and decision makers seeking to understand how product stewardship intersects and enhances sales, marketing and product development cycles.
Grow brand awareness and sales by becoming a sponsor.