Service Members Executive Committee
Groups by type
Groups by sector
To guide services and activities to benefit Service members, adding value to the Service membership and the industry.
- The committee is responsible for representing the interests of Service members and assists with their interaction and networking with all members, use of AEM services and to support the interests of the equipment manufacturing industry.
- Determine the value from the Association on behalf of Service members.
- Increase Service Member engagement with AEM.
- Increase the value and expertise Service Members bring to AEM and its members as thought leaders and as supporting contributors.
- Determine direction of recognizing a selection of Service Members via an "awards" program.
- The committee leadership consists of a Chair and Vice Chair elected by the Service membership. In practice, it is expected the Chair and Vice Chair will serve two one-year terms.
- Other leadership posts will be determined by the committee on an as-needed basis.
- The committee is made up of 20 company seats, each member serving a two-year term.
- The committee will represent a cross-section of the Service membership.
- One virtual and two face-to-face meetings held each year, typically once per quarter.