Engine Emissions Technical Committee (EETC)
Groups by type
Groups by sector
The Engine Emissions Technical Committee (EETC) provides a forum for discussing the legal, regulatory, and compliance issues surrounding engines and engine emissions.
- Acquire and disseminate information regarding engine emission regulatory issues.
- Provide commentary, guidance, and technical expertise during relevant regulatory rulemaking activities.
- Promote alignment across AEM’s membership and with our international counterparts to facilitate harmonized positions on important engine emission issues.
To achieve its mission, the Engine Emissions Technical Committee acts as a technical committee for regulatory and compliance issues related to engine emissions, to identify and develop common solutions to these issues, and to ensure optimal outcomes for industry.
- Identify emerging issues through AEM members, industry trade associations, standards development organizations, government agencies, and regulatory contacts.
- Provide a forum for AEM members to discuss issues of concern as well as potential solutions.
- Outline appropriate AEM regulatory engagement opportunities.
- Coordinate AEM member activities to effectively respond to industry issues.
- Execute on solutions to common industry problems.
AEM Staff Contact
Senior Director, Safety & Product Leadership