Dairy Equipment Leadership Group
Groups by type
Groups by sector
Identify means by which AEM may better support this product group and provide direction to AEM service areas accordingly.
- From a holistic perspective, identify product-specific challenges and areas of need.
- Formulate solutions and/or determine means by which to address those challenges.
- Employ and direct relevant AEM service teams and/or committees (or establish sub-committees/task forces) to take action on those solutions.
- Work with USDA and NMPF to secure funding for industry automatization in next Farm Bill. Increase scope of AEM dairy membership and statistics programs
- Promote the Environmental Benefits of Dairy, Hay, and Forage Production study
- Work with relative industry groups such as US Dairy to influence the perception of the dairy industry and other groups like the Dairy Innovation Center to promote the industry as sustainable
- The Chair is elected by the Group and serves a two-year term.
- Executive-level committee of AEM dairy equipment manufacturer member companies.
- Either a face-to-face meeting or conference call/virtual meeting will be held at least two to three times each year or as required based on issues and activities.
- AEM legislative team and any other relevant staff/committees will be invited to participate as required.