AEM Staff Contact
Technical & Safety Services Manager | 414-298-4126
The CnPB serves the needs of member concrete paver manufacturers the industry stakeholders they serve.
CnPV goal are to:
- Pursue activities that help them produce safer, more efficient paving equipment.
- Promote the common business interests of its members.
- Contribute to domestic and international standard and regulation processes.
These goals will help to:
- Ensure continued, open access to global paving machinery markets.
- Harmonize standards for safety.
- Avoid significant design variations for various markets to simplify manufacturing and distribution.
Current bureau activities include:
- Harmonization of industry warning & caution messages across the industry, utilizing safety pictorial graphics and text-free messages where appropriate.
- Monitor global standard and regulatory activity affecting the industry.
- Maintain the AEM Construction Industry Slipform Paver Handbook as needed.
- The CnPV Bureau works to provide industry consensus best practice guidance documents for owners of concrete slipform pavers and related equipment.
The bureau monitors global developments and activity that may affect the industry, as an industry voice. By preemptively addressing product technical and safety issues using voluntary, industry consensus optimized solutions, issues are resolved before public policy actions are pursued.