Participants must register by February 17 to secure a spot on AEM’s trade mission to Havana, Cuba.
The trade mission will depart on April 3 and return on April 6. It is open to AEM members from all industry sectors.
Registrations will be on a first-come, first-served basis. To maximize member value, group size will be limited.
Cost is $5,000 per participant and a nonrefundable deposit of $3,500 is required to secure your space on the trip.
To reserve your spot on AEM’s trade mission to Cuba, or to learn more about the trip, contact AEM’s Alex Russ (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 202-898-9006).
Addressing Business Opportunities
The AEM trade mission will help participants address business opportunities in Cuba by:
- Identifying market opportunities for their products and services in Cuba
- Establishing key contacts with Cuban ministries and companies involved in importation, procurement and distribution
- Learning about commercial and political hurdles for conducting business in Cuba
- Gaining an understanding of financial transaction rules and regulations
- Onsite visits
- Learning how to craft a business proposal unique to the Cuban market
To access the trade mission itinerary, click here.
The trade mission fee Includes the following: Roundtrip flight from U.S. departure city to Havana, hotel, logistics, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, agenda, conference rooms, visas, professional guide and translators.
All participants are responsible for domestic travel arrangements to the departing U.S. city. If additional hotel nights are required in the U.S for connecting purposes, they will be the responsibility of the individual participants.