Technology Innovation Council (TIC)
Groups by type
Groups by sector
The Technical Innovation Council (TIC) provides a forum for discussing the legal, regulatory, and compliance issues surrounding autonomy and cybersecurity issues.
- Acquire and disseminate information regarding autonomy and cybersecurity regulatory, safety, and technical issues.
- Provide commentary, guidance, and technical expertise during relevant regulatory rulemaking activities.
- Coordinate and monitor industry activities regarding the development of product safety standards.
- Promote alignment across AEM’s membership and with our international counterparts to facilitate harmonized positions on important technology issues.
To achieve its mission, the TIC acts as a steering committee for regulatory, safety, and compliance issues related to autonomy and cybersecurity, to identify and develop common solutions to these issues, and to ensure optimal outcomes for industry.
- Identify emerging issues through AEM members, industry trade associations, standards development organizations, government agencies, and regulatory contacts.
- Provide a forum for AEM members to discuss issues of concern as well as potential solutions.
- Outline appropriate AEM regulatory engagement opportunities.
- Coordinate AEM member activities to effectively respond to industry issues.
- Execute on solutions to common industry problems.
Raven Applied Technology
John Deere Construction
AEM Staff Contact
Senior Director, Safety & Product Leadership